For adults and children who
• lack confidence in own abilities
• worry too much about tests or exams
• have a tendency to get in their own way because of lack of confidence
Confidence helps the child who doesn’t believe in him or her self.
It’s often difficult to do a test. You know the information but when you get to an exam situation or a testing situation you can become disturbed and find it difficult to access that information.
This essence was made particularly for use before and during school exams, interviews and performances. These situations, where you want to bring out the best of yourself, can be very stressful and sometimes this stress can interfere in a child’s ability to access information.
I've used this essence when I have to speak to large groups of people. When I take Confidence I don’t feel fluttery or disturbed and can concentrate on what I have to say.
Please note the following :
- There are two options for the this essence, one with preservative (alcohol) and one without.
- The essences preserved with alcohol are stock strength, this means they are designed to be further diluted, i.e. 3 drops from the stock bottle can be added to a 100ml bottle of water or a drink
Option with preservative:
Distilled water, vodka (Abv.20%) and the following essences in a 15ml/1/2oz dropper bottle with tamper evident dropper top.
Option without preservative :
Distilled water and the following essences in a 15ml/1/2oz dropper bottle with tamper evident dropper top.
Charoite - to help dispel the fear
Hematite - to help the child ground and stabilize their energy
Hiddenite & kunzite - to help the child stay in their body
Lepidolite - to help the child take the pressure off themselves
Pyrite - to help the child know what is true and dispel energy that isn’t good for them
Ruby kyanite 2 - to help the child connect with and balance their female energy
Sugulite - to help the child feel safe
Love - to help the child keep their heart open
Diamond light - to connect the child to a higher perspective
No 8 - to help child to stay present